Sunday, May 31, 2009

Gulp...Here Goes Nothing

Yeah, so I know nothing about actually posting entries on a blog, managing the formatting, etc. But what the heck...I'm gonna let 'er rip. The only reason I'm doing this anyway is to post pictures and updates about my boys for those family and friends who are always asking me about them. And, for my benefit, I want to have a place to "journal" about them and keep track of pictures, etc.

To start, I'll go back in time a month or so to catch up on a few things. I'll probably do weekly updates after that.

If you're looking for updates about me, keep looking. I'll probably have very little to say about myself here. You can find me on Facebook, and I think that's enough Ben for one World Wide Web.

So if you're ready, it's away we go....but first, a quick shot of the protagonists. Might be the last you see of the author...

No comments: