Sunday, July 12, 2009

Haircuts

Over the last month or so, I had gotten way behind on giving the boys a haircut. So we finally remedied that recently. With the absurd heat we've had this summer, this should help cool them off a "hair." And if nothing else, they were excited to get our standard post-haircut celebratory treat: a sucker. I love how kids at this age can get so thrilled with something that costs a dime. And I super love their adorable shaved heads.



No real reason for having two of these, except that one just isn't enough of that ridiculously cute smile. Oh how I love my Nut.

El Locito


Someone needs to freeze time. I don't want my Beeju growing up anymore. Papa's enjoying this age too much to have it go away yet.


The aftermath

1 comment:

Deni said...

I'm amazed at how much these boys look like you.

Was so good to catch up. Take care of yourself.