Friday, September 25, 2009

Almuerzo con Mi Nino

September 25, 2009. I went and had lunch with Noah and his kindergarten class today for the first time. (I use the term "lunch" loosely since his class eats at 10:15 am.) Loved it! And unlike the Nazi-style elementary cafeteria at the Dallas school where my friends Marc and Jenn and their adorable kiddos are, this place was full of the energy and giggly conversations you would expect from a room full of 5 year olds. It was a lot of fun, and I can't wait to go back.

I especially loved getting a giant hug and kiss from my boy during the day. And as he was walking away, just before he went through the doors, he turned around and blew me a big kiss and waved like crazy. What a sweetheart! I just can't get enough of him.

He wanted to capture a "fish face" shot too, so here it is. Cute Beeju!

A few nights ago, I walked past the boys' room and could hear giggling coming from the closet. So I went to investigate and found this. Noah, perched in the top corner of the closet, trying desperately (and unsuccessfully) to not bust out laughing. Not sure what his pose is here, but it was something goofy. I took several more, but they just kept getting sillier and sillier. And the pics got blurrier and blurrier as I was laughing harder and harder. I tried to take a wide shot so you could see how high this is. The bar that those shirts are hanging on is about 6 1/2 to 7 feet high. I'm still not really sure how he got up there. I guess where there's a 5-year-old will, there's a way.

1 comment:

Richmond Stake Day of Service said...

Look at that smile! Now that's one happy boy at lunchtime!!