Sunday, September 13, 2009

Everything in Its Place

Noah and Sam (especially Noah) have always like to organize things. For a long time, Beeju would ask me if he could mess up his room, just so he could have the satisfaction and joy of cleaning it up. And he often will just mill about the house looking for a mess to clean up or something to vacuum. Normally, he was a very sensible and good system for putting things away, stacking them up, etc. But occasionally, the "system" is only known to them. I wish I had more pictures to illustrate this, because it happens all the time. But these were the only ones I could find.

For some reason, they felt like my normal, orderly line of shoes wasn't "proper." So they reorganized my closet for me and stacked my shoes in various spots, including on top of these paint cans.

This was how they organized their Cars paraphernalia.
My kiddos even like to have order when they eat. What a Nut!

2 comments:

Shel said...

That is hilarious... it's awesome. I love the crackers lined up with the bites taken out and all facing the same way :) Too cool! They are brilliant, just like their Aunt!

Pops Stargell said...

Oh boy...there goes Aunt Shelley bragging on her self again. Nut job.