Sunday, March 6, 2011

Talk About Scary

Halloween 2010. It was brought to my attention yesterday that a couple of friends who I hadn't seen since the mid-90's had stumbled onto my blog and been reading it. Which made me realize: shoot, if someone's actually reading this thing, I should get going and update it. So I'm going to try to crank out a series of posts from the last 6 months or so. Just highlights at this point. And in no chronological order.


It's hard to be a scary lion when you laugh and smile constantly. But that's why I love Peanut so much. It's almost impossible to keep him from grinning.


Beeju as Dracula. I couldn't find kid-sized vampire teeth, so he tried to mash in the adult ones. That was a hard costume for me. Next year, I'll do better. He was happy though, and that's what matters.


I never dress up for Halloween. And now you know why. But hey, the humor was at someone else's expense, so it wasn't all that painful. And let's be honest, it was dead on for James (one of my older brothers). In fact, someone who knows both of us saw me at our church Halloween party and (without seeing/reading my sign) made a comment about how I looked like the old pictures of James that she had seen. I rest my case. My only regret...posting this pic on Facebook. Really Ben? Really? I embarrass myself sometimes.

No comments: